Bobby’s area of practice focuses on commercial real estate development, leasing and finance and on structuring real estate joint ventures on various projects throughout North and South Carolina. As part of his services in representing commercial real estate developers, Bobby has assisted with the negotiation and preparation of joint venture agreements with co-developers and equity partners. His practice involves all types of commercial real estate including office, retail, multifamily, light-industrial and mixed-use developments.
Prior to joining Kirk Palmer & Thigpen, P.A., Bobby served for several years as group leader of the real estate development practice group of an AmLaw® 100 law firm before becoming General Counsel to a full-service real estate development and property management company focusing on multifamily, commercial and healthcare developments.
- Let Hope Rise Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors
- Steele Creek Church of Charlotte
- Member, Board of Overseeing Elders
- Habitat for Humanity of Charlotte, Inc.
- Past Member, Board of Directors
- Jackson Park Ministries
- Former Member, Board of Directors
- Super Lawyers®, Real Estate, 2006, 2008 – 2009
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1987
- A.B., Duke University, magna cum laude, 1984
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar