Derek Wisniewski focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial real estate. He regularly advises clients on the acquisition, development, financing, leasing, and disposition of commercial properties.
His practice includes the formation of planned communities and condominiums, and the resolution of issues concerning the same. He also regularly advises and represents financial institutions as to real estate secured lending.
Derek is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (inactive) and a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED-AP®).
- Habitat for Humanity Charlotte
- Pro bono volunteer
- Arts and Science Council
- Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2014
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2007
- M.B.A., University of Dayton, 2002
- B.S., Accounting, Finance, University of Dayton, 2002
- North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association