Chris Stevenson practices in the area of real estate and corporate finance and commercial real estate.
His finance experience includes representation of commercial lenders in construction financing, commercial acquisition and refinances, note purchase and sale transactions, asset-based lending, and other forms of secured lending.
His commercial real estate experience includes representation of clients in the acquisition, development, financing and sale of retail, office and land properties. His practice also includes negotiating commercial leases for commercial clients.
- Kairos Prison Ministries, Volunteer
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), North Carolina
- Charlotte Region Executive Council
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Congregation Council
- Super Lawyers®, Real Estate, 2012, 2015-2023
- Business North Carolina – Legal Elite®, Young Gun (top vote-getter), 2012
- Business North Carolina – Legal Elite® Hall of Fame
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, with Honors, 2001
- M.A., Appalachian State University, 1998
- B.A., Lenoir-Rhyne College, magna cum laude, 1993
- North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association