Miller practices in the areas of wills and trusts, elder law and guardianship. Miller has over 40 years of experience throughout the Charlotte area with a strong familiarity of the legal system, which enables him to provide vast legal resources and guidance.
His litigation experience includes practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for The Fourth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. His concentration is in the area of Wills and Trusts, and in matters pertaining to administration of estates.
- Charlotte Trolley, Inc., Past President
- Preserve Mecklenburg, Inc., Board Member
- Past CLE Lecturer on Guardianship and Protection of Assets
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- J.D., Wake Forest University
- B.A., Wake Forest University
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- American Bar Associations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice